Part-Time Accounting Administrator/Bookkeeper – Work Remotely
15-20+ hours per week
$18.00 per hour
Quickbooks Online, PaychexFlex, Stratustime Administrator
PAYROLL administration/reconciliation is a key aspect of this position
- Location: Telecommute, IL | Chicago, IL
SEND RESUMES AS WORD DOC ATTACHMENTS
Are you an experienced accounting professional that would love owning your schedule and the ability to work from home? If so, we encourage you to apply to become our Accounting Administrator.
The successful candidate would enjoy the following:
- Working with multiple clients, learning their businesses and optimizing their accounting workflow.
- Issuing bi-weekly invoices to 30+ clients, follow up on past balances, and assess applicable late fees.
- Administrating Paychex Stratustime, our time and attendance system which imports hours directly into PaychexFlex. Send routine hour reminders to consultants and reconcile any time inquiries.
- Preparing Payroll using PaychexFlex for 50+ internal employees and consultants. Responsible for successful employee/consultant onboarding.
- Ability to utilize cutting-edge technology tools to provide our firm with the best possible accounting solutions, business processes and workflows and ability to quickly transition to new systems when need arise.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the new client/consulting on-boarding process. This process may include: (1) set-up in relevant systems (2) assist with the set-up of various cloud-based accounting and payroll tools, and (3) set-up of tasks in our workflow management system and documentation of client specific processes.
- On an on-going basis manage as applicable processes related to A/P and A/R management, bookkeeping entries and closing the books on a monthly basis, as well as preparing financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll and HR administration, and special projects as assigned.
- Collaborate with your Financial Manager and other Associates on our team to ensure all clients/consultants are delighted through our services. This means timely and effective communication, and delivery on deadlines and deliverables, and in general providing value through stellar accounting support.
The fully qualified candidate must have the following experiences and attributes:
- An associate’s/ bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Bookkeeping
- 4+ years of directly relevant ACCOUNTING/BOOKKEEPING experience.
- Must be highly responsive and immediately handle tasks and issues as they arise
- Strong experience working with QuickBooks Online and Paychex Payroll. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor preferred. Prior experience with Salesforce, time and attendance administration, and Microsoft Excel a plus.
- Ability to deal with demanding clients with constantly shifting priorities.
- Capacity to maintain confidential, highly sensitive company data.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong personal initiative.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to handle multiple priorities.
- Consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures.
- Work independently to complete assignments while knowing when to escalate issues and ask questions.
- Willingness to tackle unfamiliar tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
Send resumes as WORD doc attachments, please
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour