At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Looking for an internship where you’ll really make a difference? Apply at U.S. Bank. We offer a competitive 12 week paid internship opportunity to work on meaningful projects and effect real change at our company. Our interns get hands-on experience solving business needs and helping in the communities where we live and work. You’ll build your resume while making new connections and sharpening the skills you need to succeed at work. A typical employee spends eight hours a day at work. We think you should spend that time doing something you love – not just earning a paycheck.
U.S. Bank’s focus on Payment Services is a key competitive differentiator – we are a top player in an industry where many banks have chosen to focus on other services outside of the payments realm. 10,000+ Payment Services employees in 14 countries contribute 30 percent of U.S. Bank’s annual revenue and help generate fee income that strengthens and diversifies our portfolio.
There are numerous internship opportunities within Payment Services. Below highlights of some projects that you may be assisting with:
- Provide deal status updates to Sales Representatives and Bankers
- Give Credit analysis of small-dollar exposures
- Support analysts with evaluations
- Ensure credit files are kept current with latest financial information
- Run-through application and data processing
- Provide credit information to Relationship Managers, management, and/or other appropriate parties
- Support the product team in crafting the messaging for products
- Offer marketing support: digital marketing, digital advertising, email marketing, company newsletter production and social media strategy and support
- Collect and interpret data to produce reports
- Develop and maintain sales collateral
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns
- Identify training needs for departments
- Support existing staff in developing and deliver content to internal customers
- Coordinate and organize training opportunities and documenting training
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong communication, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstration of curiosity, desire to learn and a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Administrative / Clerical
1st – Daytime
Average Hours Per Week